Questions about the Online Store
Do you have questions about registration, payment options, your order or other topics from our online shop?
Here you will find frequently asked questions and answers that may help you.
If you have added your favourite products to your shopping cart, click on “TO CHECKOUT”. Your selected products will be displayed and you have the option to add more items or redeem a voucher code. If you click “TO CHECKOUT” you will be directed to our registration as a new customer or to the login for customers already registered. Log in, register or order as a guest with your personal information.
You can log in or register in the top right blue area, using the Account button. This is nevertheless also possible at a later stage, when placing your order.
Online store registration is independent of our customer data system and therefore a once-only registration is required. You create your individual user name and password for your orders via the online store. If preferred, you can however also order from the online store as a guest without registering.
Yes, it is possible to order from our online store without registration. You simply place your desired products in the shopping cart and then proceed to checkout. After clicking checkout, the registration window will appear. Under "I am a new customer" check the box "Do not create a customer account, order directly", the password assignment is then omitted. As a guest, you must still enter the required data every time you place an order.
Please check your spam or junk mail folder. Occasionally, your e-mail system may automatically classify our mails as spam and they may therefore end up in the spam folder without your knowledge. In this case, simply drag and drop our emails from the spam folder into your inbox. Any future mails from us should then reach you without any problems.
The details given for the newsletter registration are necessary to guarantee you receive our newsletter with interesting offers in the correct language and with correct data. Registration for our online store is independent of this and requires a separate, one-time registration. You also have the option of ordering without online store registration.
Please check your spam or junk mail folder. Occasionally, your e-mail system may automatically classify our mails as spam, and they may end up in the spam folder without your knowledge. In this case, simply drag and drop our emails from the spam folder into your inbox. Any future mails from us should then reach you without any problems.
Go to your account on the top right and click on "Login". If you are placing an order, click on "I am an existing customer", then enter your email address and click on "Forgot your password?". A separate window will open, please enter your e-mail address used for the store. Confirm with "Send e-mail". You will immediately receive an e-mail with a link you can use to reset your password. If you do not receive this e-mail, please check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Express orders to complete your purchase faster and with less effort:
- Paypal Express: already in the shopping cart you have the option to choose "Direct to Paypal".
- Amazon Pay: conveniently pay with your Amazon account.
- PayPal: log into your PayPal account and pay conveniently.
- Direct Debit (only available in Germany): PayPal Service which does not require a PayPal account.
- Invoice (only available in Germany): PayPal Service which does not require a PayPal account. The invoice amount is assigned to PayPal and your payment with an extended payment term will be processed by PayPal.
- VISA credit card: PayPal Service which does not require a PayPal account.
- Other payment options such as Giropay or direct debit can be displayed. This is controlled individually via the Internet browser and can also vary by country. The other payment methods are also a Paypal service, but do not require a Paypal account.
- Prepayment: Prepay your invoice stating your order number. After order completion, you will receive a confirmation with our bank details for bank transfer (please state your order number). After we receive your payment, we will deliver your order directly to your doorstep.
When paying via direct debit, invoice, or VISA, please contact PayPal directly with any questions about your payment. PayPal offers you the highest level of protection, whilst not giving us any information access. We are only permitted to see if your payment to us was successful or not. Occasionally PayPal accounts may have an account limit. Please check whether your PayPal account has a corresponding limit before payment of larger amounts. We will receive an unspecific error message if your payment limit is exceeded and your order will not be processed.
Place your favourite products in the shopping cart and then proceed to checkout, where the items selected will be displayed. Below you will find a box on the left to select "I have a voucher". Please tick the box and the field for entering the voucher code will appear. Enter your voucher code and confirm by clicking on the grey arrow button.
Please check the following points:
- Is your voucher still valid?
- Did you reach the minimum order amount required?
- Do you have a discounted product in your shopping cart?
- Is it a JuCad voucher for the online store or fanshop?
- Did you click the grey arrow button to redeem after entering the voucher code?
- Does the code include I, O, 0 or l? The letter O can sometimes be confused with the number 0, I with the lowercase L. Please try the respective alternative.
- Did you enter the code exactly as it appears in the voucher, using upper and lower case letters and spaces?
- Did you perhaps already redeem the voucher? Each voucher can be used only once.
If the minimum order value is reached, shipping to you is free of charge. This amount depends on the country of delivery and will be displayed after entering your address details. You will find the minimum order values in the footer of our website.
If you are unable to find your country of delivery, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +49 6431 9349 - 0. We also deliver to European islands and countries outside Europe. For non-EU countries, additional freight and customs charges may apply.
You can also contact a dealer in your area. To find a dealer near you, please see: https://www.jucad.de/en/locator
As a rule, the delivery times stated in the store are accurate. During busy periods, some delay may however occur. You will receive notification accordingly.
For logistics reasons, it is unfortunately not possible to ship your order on a specific date of your choice. All orders are processed in the sequence they are received.
Our standard logistics partners are GLS and DPD. Deliveries are made via the shipping companies. If possible, smaller items are shipped by mail.
Your invoice will be sent by email or post after shipping.
If you selected the "prepayment" option with your order, you will receive our account details for the transfer together with your order confirmation. This can be found below the product listing. Please transfer the invoice amount within 10 days. The ordered products can only be sent after payment receipt.