Spectacular trolley art.
The JuCad Phantom manual trolley is gliding over the fairways on its spectacular singlespoke wheels. Fascinating are not only the unique rims with a single spoke but also its innovative design following the theme “round meets square”. The extremely light but sturdy carbon construction makes sure that this manually guided trolley will be a reliable and resilient companion on your rounds of golf. With a simple and convenient folding technology the JuCad Phantom manual reaches within seconds a super flat packing size. Utmost driving comfort is offered by the height adjustable handle bar which leaves your back-muscles relaxed with no strain on the spine. The specially developed JuCad Powerlock allows a simultaneous fixing of the upper bag holder and the handle bar. The trolley is delivered in an extra flat carry bag and with a separate wheel cover. Not only a design object – also perfect down to the detail.
The JuCad Phantom manual is also available with a noble, white finish!
- simultaneous fixing of height adjustable handle bar and upper bag support with special JuCad Powerlock
- upper and lower folding / turning bag supports
- manual trolley without motors
- suitable for any size of golf bag without weight limit
- high-tech singlespoke wheel rims made of full carbon
- wheels with interchangeable air-cushion tyres
- vast choice of wheel and tyre colours at no extra cost
- amazingly flat packing size due to innovative folding technique
- umbrella fixing system for JuCad umbrella
- weight frame and wheels: from 4 kg / 8.8 lb
- incl. extra flat carry bag and separate wheel cover
Push Trolley Promotion
- 1. Configure your trolley, including an optional free engraving
- 2. Place your trolley in the cart
- 3. Choose your free golf umbrella and scrorecard holder variant right in your cart and save up to 195 €!
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 8 workdays
- Order number: JCPHAN3.93
19Any questions concerning this product?
Configure your personal caddy now and send your request